Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday 29 October

Great cardio session this morning, even though my body was hurting a bit from the workout yesterday. Struggled to get out of bed at 5, so only made it to gym just before 6, but once I got going, I had so much energy ... great feeling.

I'm definitely getting a heck of a lot fitter ... can push harder and for much longer than when I first started. There's this ski-step thingymajiggy machine that I used to really struggle with ... 20 minutes on that thing used to be torture. Now it's dead easy. Even at level 10, my heartbeat doesn't go higher than 135bpm anymore ...

Have started to do a bit more cycling as well now, want to get ready for the 94.7. A quick calculation based on my speed on the stationary bike tells me that the 94.7 will take me between 4 and 5 hours to complete. What was I thinking? And I still don't even have a bicycle!

No comments: